Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Steaks On A Plate!

"Get those gosh-darned steaks off this gosh-darned plate!"

I know... I'm easily amused.

Update 0005 17 August: D'oh! I was so proud of myself for coming up with such a clever pun, but then I figured I should check around to see if anyone else had come up with it first. It turns out that there were at least two people as witty as I, but more punctual.

Anyway... Ninme's wondering who's going to go see Snakes On A Plane tomorrow. I'm totally wussing out, because I really don't like movies where scary things jump out at people.

For those who haven't decided if they're going to see it, here's the latest preview:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. This is certainly a movie that isn't for all.

Well, at least its not "Submerged"
lol.

8/17/2006 12:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great word play - I needed that! Have fun at the movie "N"

8/17/2006 12:47 AM

 
Blogger WillyShake said...

HATE snakes. Already anxious about flying with rag-- ...er, terrorists. So, no need to see this one.

Translation: you're not alone! LOL.

8/17/2006 6:26 AM

 
Blogger bothenook said...

don't know about snakes, but i'd volunteer to help get those steaks off the plate. hell of a thing to see before lunch. going to make my pbj sammies seem pretty pedestrian.
and i don't plan on seeing the snake thing. i'm with indiana jones...."why does it have to be snakes?"

8/17/2006 12:57 PM

 
Blogger lazlong said...

I don't think the sequal "snakes on a submarine" would be very entertaining...unless you like watching 150 dudes, isolated and sober, find new and interesting ways of killing a bunch of snakes, while "accidentially" letting some of them slip into their smelly rack-mates shoes. On the other hand, seeing a bunch of snakes in the ER at power and speed would be interesting, would they just lie there, and how do you keep them away from Lower Level Louie, no telling what he would do to them (don't get me started on the ELTs).

8/17/2006 4:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bullet-Ants on a Boat?

8/18/2006 6:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And couldn't they just turn off the heating on the plane? Snakes are cold blooded, they would go to sleep quite quickly.

-- matt in randwick

8/28/2006 2:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home