Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Saturday, September 16, 2006

A Cornucopia Of Submarine Links

Eric at The Sub Report has done it again -- directed the 'net-using denizens of the deep to a great repository of submarine information and links. His find for today: COBLINKS.

COBLINKS takes over where Rontini's Links page left off by providing what appears to be the most up-to-date and complete links to all things submarine. He's got a list of submarine bloggers that's almost as long as mine, for example. (I note, however, that he doesn't have my old friend RM1(SS), blogging as The Old Coot, listed -- as for me, I just re-found his blog today, and have to get it added to my blogroll.)

Anyway, COBLINKS has somewhere between a cubic butt-ton and a metric sh*tload of good links, so if you have some free time, it'd be a great place to explore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home