Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Monday, January 30, 2006

Bubblehead -- Flash Game Daredevil

Retired Geezer -- read it and weep:

51.453 seconds -- put that on my review! (Actually, I figured out that it's just a pattern game after a while -- down, then up to the upper left corner for 10 seconds, then...)

Update 2344: OK, I gotta admit it -- my son was the one who came up with the pattern. The best I got without his coaching was a little over 22 seconds.

1 Comments:

Blogger Retired Geezer said...

Good Job, Joel.

Yeah, I kind of noticed a pattern too.

I was never any good at patterns though. I was terrible at Pac-Man.

1/31/2006 9:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home