Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Victory For SPUD-LIB!

Victory! Apparently impressed by the heartfelt plea from the smaller Idaho bloggers, or afraid of the backlash that might be caused by our threat to bring in the heavy artillery, Idaho's Blogmaster Clayton Cramer has agreed to permalink other Idaho blogs:

"...Ordinarily, members of the blogospheric nobility do not deign to pay attention to the blogosphere's rabble, but since there are actually bloggers who envy my pitiful readership, I suppose that it is time to show our magnanimous spirit, and add some Idaho bloggers to our blogroll..."

He's already added three blogs (including TSSBP), and implies that he might add more; other Idaho bloggers who desire this honor should probably E-mail him (make sure you follow his procedures exactly, though). Of course, if your political philosophy is left-of-center, you might have to put up with a permalink that includes some editorial comment... (Scroll down on the left side of his home page for some examples.)

With victory in my our grasp, I hereby close out my participation in the movement that was the Seditiously Proud Union of Deficiently-Linked Idaho Blogs (SPUD-LIB). I'm getting out, not because I don't want to risk saying something that would make Clayton pull my new permalink, but because I truly believe that Clayton Cramer is, quite possibly, the bestest blogger in the whole Mountain West.

Going deep...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BRAVO!

Now that you have what you wanted, where are you going to go?

(Here's a hint - take your wife and kids out for something good)


Enjoy your fame, you deserve it

BTW, you ever look at MY site?!?!?

1/30/2006 10:03 AM

 
Blogger Bubblehead said...

I looked at DPGs old site -- hadn't realized you had a new one up. I've got it permalinked now...

1/30/2006 11:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey BH its DPG -
Thanks.

1/31/2006 11:53 AM

 
Blogger bothenook said...

are you going to remember us "little guys" now that you are a famous blogger?

1/31/2006 1:08 PM

 
Blogger Bubblehead said...

Who are you again?

1/31/2006 11:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home