Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Reminder For Self

Ninme -- I am going to get to that follow-up post on Canadian sovereignty in the Arctic; I really am.
(My earlier posts on the subject are here and here.)

For the rest of you: You've got to check out this video from the Combat Systems skimmers on USS Enterprise (CVN 65), spoofing the infamous "Numa Numa" video. [Intel Source: USS Richard B. Russell blog, via The Sub Report. An easier-loading version of the original Numa-Numa video is here.]

Bell-ringer 2330 02 Feb: PigBoatSailor also found the video even before I did...

1 Comments:

Blogger bothenook said...

that is freaking hilarious.

2/02/2006 2:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home