Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Friday, December 03, 2004

Cool Pics of my First Boat!

The official Navy news website has a couple of neat pictures up from my first boat, the USS Topeka (SSN 754). The pictures are here and here. Your first boat always has a special place in your heart...

Going deep...

1 Comments:

Blogger bothenook said...

nice pix. stole one for my wallpaper.
i know what you mean about your first (for me only) boat. even though the seawolf was a rust bucket, i still thought she was a beautiful piece of machinery

12/03/2004 10:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home