Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Possible New Pic of USS San Francisco

(Intel source: Rontini's Submarine BBS) For those interested, there's a thread over on FreeRepublic with what is claimed to be a new picture of the San Francisco with the damaged sonar dome removed. The person who posted it claims that the picture is acceptable for Internet release, and hey, I'm just part of the Internet. Linked without additional comment on my part.

Update 0724 26 Jan: Based on this additional picture, I'd say that the picture above is almost certainly of the San Francisco.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home