Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Friday, February 04, 2005

Super Bowl Weekend

Looks like I'm signed up for garage rearranging duty tomorrow, so expect light to no sub-blogging, unless something big happens in the submarine world. To fill your weekend blog-reading schedule, I recommend Chrenkoff's Saturday Reading entry. As always, I'm sure Ninme will be covering everything of interest around the blogosphere while the rest of us slack off. I finally got my blogroll working, so give some of the other submariner's websites a visit if you get a chance. On Sunday, it's church and the Super Bowl. I don't really have strong feelings about either team, but since it's the Super Bowl, I'll be watching. I'm predicting Patriots 27, Eagles 10. (Pantherfan has a more in-depth preview of the game here.)

Going deep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home