Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Ex-CO Greeneville Update

Via The Sub Report, here's an article that updates the current activities of CDR Scott Waddle, CO of USS Greeneville (SSN-772) when she collided with the Japanese fishing vessel; this article is provided for your information without comment by me. Additionally, there's also a report out on the on-going negotiations between Russia and India regarding India's potential lease/purchase of a couple Akula class nuclear attack boats, which I'd comment on if I didn't have to get up for work in six hours...

Going deep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home