Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Friday, August 26, 2005

Bad Things Submariners Do

When I was checking my referral log, I found someone had arrived here from doing a Google search for 'stupid and bubblehead'. Below my entries, I found an interesting page where "Skippy" (not the Far East Cynic, but another one) had come up with a list of bad ideas for submariners to do, and also his explanations of some of them.

Going deep...

3 Comments:

Blogger Vigilis said...

A rather interesting site, you found: "What did you do in the war, Daddy?" "My son, I kept there from being one."

8/26/2005 12:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some of those on the list are pretty good. My grandpa was in the navy; wish he were around to tell him some of those. He'd probably get a kick out of them.

8/26/2005 6:02 PM

 
Blogger Brainy435 said...

Too bad I can't leave any comments, I have a ton of stories and jokes like that. Maybe you should have a thread...

Also, I believe the guys who wrote the "100 reasons McDonalds is better than the Nav" were my shipmates, from USS Miami (SSN 755)We saw that list a lot. I remember a few of them...such as "At least your boss ADMITS he's a clown."

9/01/2005 10:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home