Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Monday, August 22, 2005

President Bush Arrives in Idaho

President Bush arrived in Idaho about an hour ago. I was at the airport picking up my in-laws, and saw Marine One lift off. (My in-laws got delayed from landing by the arrival of Air Force One; I should head over to BlameBush! and post about it.)

Staying at PD...

Update 1558 22 Aug: Here are some pictures.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I knew you better, I might question the wisdom of your in-laws in coming in the day Bushitler was arriving...but I don't, so I'll just say, "Damn that Bush!"

8/22/2005 4:47 PM

 
Blogger Bubblehead said...

Jannymae! One of my BlameBush! buddies! Actually, they were flying back home... they live up in McCall, about 10 miles away from where he's staying. When we picked up our youngest from football practice tonight, we drove by the air base to see Air Force One; it was parked behind a hangar, so all we saw was the top of the plane and the rudder. It was still pretty neat, though...

8/22/2005 7:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home