Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Sub Makes Skimmer Go "Boom"

(Intel source: The Sub Report) More kewl pictures, here and here, of a target surface ship being blown up by submarine-launched torpedoes. This one was done in by the Taiwanese sub force. I'm sure there are major geo-political ramifications of this exercise vis-à-vis Chinese - Taiwanese relations, but I'm just interested in the loud explosions!

Update 0046 07 Sep: Here's some more on the exercise from the Taiwanese press.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bubblehead said...

The comment spam is getting worse and worse...

9/06/2005 9:08 PM

 
Blogger Bubblehead said...

I'm getting a mixed bag... it seems like they know when I have a new post up, though, 'cause they're there within a few minutes.

9/06/2005 11:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home