Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Monday, November 21, 2005

Why Hunting Season And Christmas Don't Mix

"Big Game" hunting is a big deal here in Idaho. I finally figured out why they stop deer hunting season in November, though -- they don't want Dancer or Prancer to end up like this:


It's the red lights forming the "gut pile" that really sells this one. I'm not sure if Retired Geezer over at Blog Idaho had posted this already or not, but it looks like this might have been his work.

Update 2245 22 Nov: Speaking of deer, here's a page that made me chortle and guffaw when I first read it a few years ago. Bad word warning! (There's even more to this site; here's the home page, with links to other info about "The Deer Game".)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home