Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Friday, February 03, 2006

Two Cats For The Price Of One

Disappointingly, I wasn't quick enough to get a picture of Hercules molesting a blanket this week. This morning, I heard the familiar "yowl" of Herc gettin' jiggy with one of his "friends", so I grabbed the camera and headed downstairs. However, he was done with whatever it was he was doing by the time I arrived, so I just got the "afterglow" photo:

Yesterday, though, I did get a cute picture of our younger cat, Panther Babaganoush, tiredly looking over the edge of her favorite basket:

She's such a cute kitty...

1 Comments:

Blogger G-Man said...

Are you sure he's finished with his
evil plot to have his way with every blanket in the world thus causing a cosmic rift in the space
and time? Are you sure?!?!? He looks like he'd be in cloud 9 if you let him take over the blanket world. I wonder if there's a blow up blanket that he could just sink his paws in? Hmmmm.... you got to admit, he's looking like he's a deer caught in the headlights there. All in all, he's a GUY.

And that caption would be...
"I don't know, maybe the blanket just rolled on the floor all by itself..it could've happen, yeah, that works, right?"

2/04/2006 9:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home