Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Rape At The Academy?

It's been a week since Naval Academy senior, and football team quarterback, Midn 1/C Lamar Owens was charged with rape in a Bancroft Hall incident that supposedly occurred at the end of January. Yesterday, Lt. Raymond Perry USN (Ret.) weighed in on the episode over at Soldiers For The Truth. As much as I'd like to give Perry some more abuse, I really don't have any information about this story other than what I've read in the links, so I'll just let it sit here for now and see what else I can learn.

Staying at PD...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home