Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

More Sub-Bloggers To Add To Your Bookmarks

From bothenook via Gus Van Horn, there's another promising submarine blogger on the block over at Periscope Journal. Jack already has quite a few good posts up, and we can look forward to many more, I'm sure.

As I was typing this, I realized that I hadn't added one of my frequent commenters to my roll of submarine bloggers yet. Jeffox from Da Fox Hole doesn't talk about submarines very much (yet), but he has an interesting take on a wide variety of subjects, albeit on a somewhat intermittent basis. Most importantly, it looks like Rob might have some company on the left side of the political spectrum, since I think Jeffox might be a Democrat. Who knows, there may even be some other sub-bloggers out there who might be Democrats without letting anyone else know about it -- yet. (Foreshadowing... the mark of truly great literature.)

1 Comments:

Blogger jeffox said...

Thank you very much for the plug, bubblehead. While my blogging may currently be a bit hit-and-miss right now, I sort of have my reasons. One of them is because there are more than a few good submarine blogs out there already, including yours (I just love the name) It's a great club you guys have here, I just hope I can fit in.

5/05/2006 1:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home