Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Sunday, April 30, 2006

New Official Nuclear Training Websites

Navy Nuclear Power training is entering the 21st Century! Well, maybe not, but both of the nuke training commands in Charleston finally have websites. Here's the one for Nuke School, and here's the one for NPTU Charleston. Neither one has much in the way of any actual information yet, but at least they're there...

Update 0103 30 April: And, because I was looking around for logos of my old commands to put on my sidebar, I found that my last command, Submarine Learning Center Detachment San Diego, has a new web address; I found it via the new Submarine Learning Center site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home