Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Two More Sub-bloggers

Bothenook found another sub-blogger from over at Rontini's BBS: Myron has started up Myron's Mind Meanderings, which already has up a couple of submarine-related posts.

And in my E-mail, I found a link to Dramaal's Yahoo blog: Dramaal's Daily. This is the first submariner's blog I've found on the Yahoo 360° service -- it looks like it's pretty easy to put together a blog there.

If any other submariners are out there who would like have their blog added to my blogroll, just drop me a line at: joel (dot) bubblehead (at) gmail (dot) com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home