Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Malcolm High School Class Of '81

Today my high school graduating class is having their 25th reunion. (I had 39 people in my graduating class, which I think still might be the 2nd biggest class in school history.) While I couldn't think of a better way to spend my birthday, I wasn't able to make it back to Nebraska, so I'll just dig out my old yearbook and think back to all those great old times. Actually, I really didn't like high school, but like submarining, you tend to forget the bad stuff and concentrate on the good.

Update 1026 26 Aug: Found my yearbook; here's a quick scan I was able to get. I don't know what I'm missing more -- my hair or my lack of a belly.

1 Comments:

Blogger reddog said...

No one worth a shit liked high school. As for submarining, I loved it. Except for those O-gangers, who all liked high school.

8/26/2006 11:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home