Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The "Bubbleblogger Brotherhood" Keeps Growing

bothenook found another submarine blogger yesterday, and today I found another one in my comments. Please welcome New Yorker "ex-nuke bubblehead" at Is The Life After Your Boat Gets Scrapped? to the fold. He already has quite a few good stories about his old boat, USS Boston, up in his archives.

Along with Old Gary, who bothenook found last week, welcome to all the newly-found submariners on the 'net! If any of you want to join our team at the group submarine blog Ultraquiet No More, just drop me a note.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post on the sub "Texas"

8/23/2006 7:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home