Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Friday, March 02, 2007

When You Don't Know The Answer...

...it can't hurt to try to hope the grader has a sense of humor. Clayton Cramer has some good examples of students who tried this approach during exams, with limited -- but funny -- results. An example:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got these this week via email from a couple of different sources. Reminded me of grading at Nuke school, but with out the ATFQs, GCEs, or big red checks...

3/03/2007 6:34 AM

 
Blogger Cameron said...

I've got to confess that I've tried this tactic before. Maybe not quite as... dumb as this one, but sometimes if you take a good enough crack at it you just might get it right. Or close enough anyway. :-)

3/03/2007 12:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite comment I recieved at Power School... PYBCYM... "Pack your bags, call your mom"

3/03/2007 4:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home