Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

PBS Documentary: The Mormons

I've been watching the Frontline documentary "The Mormons" over the last couple nights; it was pretty good. Being that I'm a Mormon myself, there really wasn't anything presented (both pro and con) that I hadn't heard before, but for those who don't know that much about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, it's a good neutral introduction. If you didn't get a chance to see it, it's available as streaming video from the PBS website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home