Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

As I've demonstrated before, I really like kitschy, gaudy, really tasteless holiday lawn art. This year I added to my Halloween collection by getting an 8' inflatable haunted pirate ship. Here's my house all ready for Halloween:

If you're in SW Meridian tomorrow night, feel free to stop by! Also, anyone who has any suggestions on how to anchor my inflatable Santa onto my wood shake roof, I'd love to hear from you by Thanksgiving.

Update 1740 31 Oct: Here's our pumpkin:

I like "Cannibalistic Pumpkin" even better than the "Puking Pumpkin" we did last year.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TDU weights

10/31/2007 7:05 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For a teenage vandal, your house looks extremely "target rich."

10/31/2007 12:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coat bottom of inflatable with silcone adhesive. Then, use a nonflammable, heavier than air gas, like Argon, to inflate Santa.

Unless you have another use for the gas when the season is done, just deflate and remove Santa with "Goof Off". - a nuke

10/31/2007 5:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home