Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Sean's "Twilight" Rant

In my review last month of the Mormon teen sensation "Twilight", I mentioned that my youngest held forth on his opinion of the movie in the theater lobby, ranking it among the Bottom Five Movies of All Time. In this 100 second video, Sean expands on his comments in his own inimitable style:



This video pretty much shows what life is like in the Bubblehead household; when Sean is home, we're never bored.

Update 2230 05 Dec: Here's another humorous video featuring Sean; this one is scripted. Yes, I'm a proud father.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"This video pretty much shows what life is like in the Bubblehead household;"

Nothing that a good spanking or some extended field day couldn't take care of!

However, he sold me on not seeing the movie...no T & A? What's the point?

12/04/2008 7:38 PM

 
Blogger Kat said...

He sold me on not seeing the movie also.

12/04/2008 8:26 PM

 
Blogger David Guettler said...

Wow.


I'm not going.

12/04/2008 11:45 PM

 
Blogger Bubblehead said...

Anonymous said: "Nothing that a good spanking or some extended field day couldn't take care of!"

That's one theory, except that we encourage our kids to be opinionated; we figure it will better prepare them for adulthood. Plus, the boys have all been taller than me for several years, so I'd look a little silly trying to spank them!

12/05/2008 5:39 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bubblehead, what are the chances of getting some sort of link to the archives by date of posting? It would help a lot in making sure I wasn't otherwise using my time productively.

If I'm missing it already, I'm going to feel pretty stupid, but as far as I know - the only option is to click on the recent posts over and over again to get back to the early stuff.

Thanks. Tim.

12/05/2008 8:06 AM

 
Blogger Bubblehead said...

NASA Tim (SS) - From my main page (just click on the title of the blog on the top if you're at an individual story) there's a list of months off to the right just underneath the CENTCOM logo. That's the archives.

12/05/2008 1:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no idea how I missed that unless it's because I rarely hang out on the main page. Well thanks for not making me feel too dumb about it.

I need to quit drinking.

12/05/2008 4:20 PM

 
Anonymous Joann said...

Of course, the writer is totally fair.

9/06/2012 1:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home