Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Sunday, July 12, 2009

"Hey, Shipwreck" Update

Big news from the creator of "Hey, Shipwreck", the only space-based submarine video series with its own Wikipedia page. First of all, Episode 2-08 has been released, which features some administrative notes along with a return of the Sailor-to English Translator:



Here's an entry on his website that explains what will be happening. The biggest news is that "Hey, Shipwreck" will be ending with the next episode, and he'll be starting a new video series based on a modern submarine called simply "Tube Daze". It will also "feature two coners standing watch topside trying to stay awake".

For continuities sake, here's a new link to Episode 2-07 about Midshipman Ops, which changed after I posted it back in February.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

As usual, excellent finds! Thanks Joel, and I look forward to the next iteration of Hey Shipwreck, whatever form it may take.

7/13/2009 5:16 PM

 
Blogger Srvd_SSN_CO said...

Damn I love those cartoons.

7/14/2009 5:13 AM

 
Anonymous exahausted from laughting said...

OMG. The sailor-to-english translator almost made me pee my pants. Any idea which other episodes have it?

7/15/2009 4:32 AM

 
Anonymous www.avila-3d.com said...

I saw really much worthwhile data above!

10/17/2011 10:23 AM

 
Anonymous www.tabletpc-shop.info said...

Oh my god, there's a great deal of useful material in this post!

6/05/2012 2:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home