Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Drudge Report Submarine Mention

Well, since the Drudge Report has a story linked about submarines, I figure I'd better comment on it, in order to fulfill the commitment I made in my first post. This article discusses Israel's reaction to the proposed Taiwanese diesel submarine project I discussed below. While the article says that Israel would possibly benefit from the US beginning diesel submarine production (since they could buy the subs with US military aid) my feeling is that the Israeli's would be just as happy continuing to buy the German subs (especially if they could get the Type 212) if we would help pay for it. This new information doesn't change my gut feeling, which is that all this talk about a US company entering the diesel submarine business is a lot of hot snorkel mast exhaust...

Also, welcome to all the visitors I've been getting from Ron Martini's Submarine Bulletin Board. For all my "other" readers (Hi, Mom!) Ron's BBS is THE Internet gathering place for bubbleheads young and old...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unwrap foot be alive missing be abstract to to be score in save fit gift best online term paper help......

1/29/2013 12:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home