Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Friday, November 05, 2004

I Saw It On The Internet...

I, Bubblehead, had wild monkey sex with Anna Kournikova and Maria Sharapova last night.
You don't need to read any more below this...

(Note to my regular readers: If you find this, I put it in a prop for a post at BlameBush! Please ignore it.)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have an internet friend who is going to be very upset that HE was NOT the one...

9/02/2005 9:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a farm out in Enumclaw where you can have wild monkey sex. I hear it's where all the swingers hang out.

*rimshot*

9/02/2005 10:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So. Either Larry Cum-Stain is Jannymae or he is doing ..........

Sorry Butthead I just can't say it.

hOOie livs an JannnieMay is my gyrlfreind.

Larry. Back off on Enumclaw. My Dad worked for Weyerheauser there and he thinks you're not funny.

Seahawk fans are gay.

9/03/2005 2:53 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeez, Enumclaw seems to be the place to be. Anna, Janny Mae, Bubblehead, the Proffessym and his midgets going bananas with a bunch of monkeys and Sea Hawk fans. Where is this place and how do I get there?

9/03/2005 9:46 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And while we're at it, do we have to wear our Weyerheauser or can we take them off?

9/03/2005 9:49 AM

 
Blogger ayura said...

Great blog. I read every single entry. What kind of camera do you use?

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

8/17/2009 12:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home