Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Monday, March 26, 2007

Here's Something To Get Your Blood Pressure Up...

Randy Stapilus over at Ridenbaugh Press discussed some of the "splinter group" of protesters at the Portland anti-war demonstrations last weekend who caused the whole enterprise to get some bad press. While he said he had no reason to disbelieve the reports of protesters doing things like burning an effigy of an American soldier, defecating on a flag, and other objectionable things, he said he wanted more "substantiation" of the charges. I was happy to oblige with this video:



[Intel Source: Pajamas Media] For more substantiation, he can also go here to see one of the signs that didn't make it to the MSM coverage of the event.

5 Comments:

Blogger zabel said...

Six dozen of these sorry excuses for citizens aren't worth one of our fine GIs.

3/26/2007 1:37 AM

 
Blogger Cameron said...

Thanks for the vid.

3/26/2007 10:46 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noticed none of those pocking a$$wipes had the guts to show his face. Shows a lot of conviction, it does. Also glad I wasn't there: Jail sucks. But it would have been worth it.

3/26/2007 3:04 PM

 
Blogger Nereus said...

As a uniform wearing member of the armed forces and the Subforce in particular, these a##holes don't really get under my skin too much because they aren't the majority opinion and they have unfortunately have been brain washed by the MSM and Liberal thought machine.

Regardless, I defend their Constitutional right to air their opinion in public.
The truly proud are the Men and Women in uniform around the world who show their faces every day in uniform around the globe doing the right thing. Don’t get too wrapped around the axle because of 8-10 Sh#theaded college students who don’t know the difference between sh#t and shinola. Remember, the best part of them went down their momma’s leg.

3/26/2007 7:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate when such a small group of Anarcists get mixed into the mix of those who ARE NOT "Troop Haters".
I hate this war but love and respect the troops, as I was one of them for over twenty years. My respect for those who serve has never waivered and that small fringe makes my blood boil. Don't think that the majority of those who protest the war, also protest the troops. We recognize there is a big difference between troops and those who send them into harms way to support lies. I proudly wore my Dolphins and Anchors and still proudly display them when I attend protests. I love my country and will do sworn duty to protect her from ALL enemies foriegn AND DOMESTIC, whether jacka$$ anarcists or Lying politicians.
Mark Craddock STSCS(SS)USN Retired
VB Virginia

4/10/2008 6:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home