Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Dumbledore Lives!

Ninme found the new trailer for the upcoming Harry Potter movie over on YouTube; here it is:



It looks like this movie could be really good (although I'm disappointed that it seems they'll be flying into London on broomsticks instead of thestrals). With this movie coming out just a few days before we find out that Dumbledore Lives! in the 7th book, my July will be pretty much full. (As you can see, I lead a rather boring life now that I'm not on submarines anymore.)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The broom scene is in the beginning when Harry is flying to Sirius' house. I think I saw a scene with the DA flying to London on the thestrals.

4/25/2007 7:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dumbledore does not live and yes you do live a VERY boring life but then what does that say about me being married to such a boring person.LOL

4/26/2007 5:15 AM

 
Blogger Bubblehead said...

Well, Dumbledore may not live, but Snape is definitely a good guy acting in accordance with Dumbledore's plan then.

4/26/2007 6:33 AM

 
Blogger Cameron said...

Is there any chance that with all of the buildup and expectations of the final book, that it sucks?

I hope not.

4/26/2007 9:31 AM

 
Blogger Miss Ladybug said...

I assume you are talking about Book 6. I read somewhere (over at LaShawn Barber's Fantasy Fiction for Christians blog that Dumbledore was already dead at the beginning of the book (the reason his hand was all messed up), and that Snape had helped him "put a stopper in death" until Dumbledore could do what he needed to, in regard to Harry, and that is why Snape did what he did up on the tower.

I've already been told by my best friend that she pre-ordered Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows for my birthday, which is about a week before the release date. I know what I'll be doing later in the summer...

4/26/2007 2:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home