Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Gnomes Stole My Underpants!

Taking another swing around the wonder that is the World Wide Web, here's what this submariner is looking at tonight:
Ninme is on a roll, as usual. You should also check out Flightpundit, who is a really informative Marine aviator. (No such thing as a former Marine -- same as submariners.)
If you get a chance, check out the "new kid on the blog" over at Video Games, Football, and Life. He hasn't posted much, but I happen to personally know that he has a lot of great opinions, which I know he'll be happy to share with you.
Here's one that I've thought long and hard about whether or not I should share. I have one really guilty pleasure on the Internet, and that's this satiric site: Blamebush. This is a website that will not appeal to almost anyone except those with my particular brand of humor (me and about 20 others, seeing how many people post there). This website is for those who are incredibly amused by the moonbat-tery over at Democratic Underground, and gets their jollies from mocking and belittling them by taking their illogic to the extreme. "Liberal Larry", who runs the site, is frequently a little over the top in his columns, but the comments are where it can really heat up. We have the most fun when someone comes along who doesn't realize that the site is a satire. You probably won't like it, but maybe someone will like it and join our loony band.

5 Comments:

Blogger bothenook said...

hey joel, i'm with you on the blamebush site. very funny stuff, and i need my fix daily. two others that might be construed as guilty pleasures are scrappleface and iowahawk.

1/25/2005 9:18 PM

 
Blogger Bubblehead said...

Bo -- how right you are. Scrappleface just always seems to find the right angle to find the humor in almost any subject, and Iowahawk has been on a tear lately.

1/25/2005 10:03 PM

 
Blogger Michael Hawn said...

Bubblehead, Is it Joel?,
Anyway, thanks for the link. Always good to be in the company of a fellow warrior.
Semper Fi.

1/25/2005 11:34 PM

 
Blogger Bubblehead said...

Michael,
Yep, that's me.

1/25/2005 11:51 PM

 
Blogger R. Chase said...

I've always liked Blamebush

Chase, http://awideawake.blogspot.com

1/26/2005 10:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home