Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Thursday, January 27, 2005

New Sub-Blogger

In previous posts, I've done my best to explain that I'm an Engineer, not an English major, and have asked you to excuse any run-on sentences and dangling participles. Now, though, you can have your literary blog-reading needs met from a submariner's perspective by WillyShake over at Unconsidered Trifles. Check him out!
While I'm posting, here's an update on former USS Greeneville (SSN-772) CO Scott Waddle, provided without comment...

2 Comments:

Blogger WillyShake said...

Thanks for the "Welcome Aboard!", shipmate! I look forward to being "next door", as it were, to this outstanding website!

1/27/2005 3:05 PM

 
Blogger Chap said...

True enough. I just re-did a briefing of the collision, and have observations I won't put here. Suffice it to say I'm glad the guy in the rack above me, and not I, made it into that book of his--and that there are many lessons to be learned.

1/27/2005 5:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home