Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Excellent Resource for Recent Navy Stories

I can't believe I haven't stumbled across this site before. The Naval Open Source Intelligence website is a great resource for finding any press reporting on naval issues between 2000 and the present. For example, I found this 2001 WSJ article that first discussed the Jimmy Carter's potential capabilities.

I found this while searching for some information to inject into an interesting discussion over at Ron Martini's Submarine BBS. The Navy Times article mentioned is available at the Navy Times website to subscribers only.

1 Comments:

Anonymous discreto sex shop said...

Pretty worthwhile piece of writing, much thanks for the post.

11/18/2011 1:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home