Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Pay No Attention to Any Strange Comments

For my regular readers: A very disturbing thread over at BlameBush! may be threatening to spill out over onto the various commenter's regular blogs. If you see strange, incoherent ramblings of illogical moonbats, it's probably just the BlameBush posters. If you do venture over to the thread yourself, remember that the site is a satire: I'm not really a cough-syrup abusing, conspiracy-mongering idiot -- I just play one on BlameBush.

Going deep to reposition for a better shot...

Update 2317 08 Feb: Personal for Subbasket -- Pay absolutely no attention to this post...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home