Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Monday, February 14, 2005

SFTT Writer E-mail Response Watch -- Day 7

Seeing that my previous E-mail to Lt. Raymond Perry, USN (Ret.) has gone unanswered for seven days, I today sent a follow-up, as follows:

Mr. Perry,
I had written you last Monday with some questions about your coverage of the San Francisco grounding, particularly your assertion that some mythical "senior officer" rider had changed the ship's normal operational routine. My earlier E-mail is attached, with the body copied below. I understand you are busy, but some of my commenters have mentioned that you have found time to write short replies to their E-mails to you. I just wanted to make sure that you had gotten my E-mail. If you are too busy to reply due to working on a follow-up article about CDR Mooney's NJP, and would just like to withdraw your baseless and unfair accusations that CDR Mooney was "intimidated" by or was "showboating" for this non-existent rider, simply so state in your follow-up article, and I will consider this a satisfactory reply.
Respectfully,
Joel Kennedy, also a retired Navy Officer


My discussions on Perry's previous articles are located here and here.

Staying at PD...

1 Comments:

Blogger Bubblehead said...

Well, I also cc:'d the main site mailbox, so I wanted to control my language a bit...

2/14/2005 12:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home