Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Other Shoe About To Drop

From what I've been hearing through the grapevine, and from what is spoken about openly here, it looks like the Sub Force is about to dole out punishment to more San Francisco Sailors for their actions leading up to the recent grounding. Interestingly, it looks like they'll do that before they give out the awards for saving the ship to other crew members. I wonder what they'll do if there are Sailors who should get awards but are up on charges? I'd like to say I have faith in the powers-that-be to do the right thing, but right now I'm not too confident...

Staying at PD...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home