Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Flashback

I saw a commercial on TV tonight where they are bringing back the old Oscar Mayer song from 25 years ago ("My bologna has a first name..."). That caused a flashback to a song we used to sing in Nuke School:

"My reactor has a first name, it's N - A - V - A - L,
My reactor has a second name, it's classified as hell;
Oh, I love to scram it everyday,
And if you ask me why I'll saa-aa-ay --
'Cause radiation has a way of messing up your DNA."

OK, we used a word other than "messing", but this is a family-friendly blog...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home