Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Sunday, May 29, 2005

"Hey, I Resemble(d) That Remark..."

Lubber's Line puts up a new Sunday comic, which struck a little bit close to home here (as a former "portly" Eng). However, I saw that he made the submarine a boomer, so I knew he wasn't talking about me...

1 Comments:

Blogger Lubber's Line said...

Joel, drew the boomer with an up angle so I made the heavy weight an Engineer. The Engineers I remember were all on the thin side, now Supply Officers that a different story.

5/29/2005 7:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home