Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Mocking and Belittling... Idiotic Idahoans

This one is great... a couple gets a $37 cashiers check from a bank, crudely forges it so that it appears to be for $317,000, drops it off at the title company, and promptly moves into "their" new house. It took only until the next morning for the police to come to their door and arrest them for grand theft (along with forgery and a federal probation violation). As a Boise police detective said, "I don't really have a clue how they thought they could get away with it... It's just totally odd. I guess they thought they were smooth talkers and could get away with it."

Going deep...

1 Comments:

Blogger Bubblehead said...

Check out my post above; I've heard that Sub School will go to Charleston, and the boats to Norfolk and the west coast ports. I think it's actually smart to shift more boats to the west coast; after all, if there's ever a war involving submarines that we don't start, it'll probably be in the Pacific (Taiwan or Korea).

5/13/2005 9:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home