Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Saturday, August 27, 2005

The Blogometer / Project Valour-IT

Ever wanted a good round-up of what's going on in the political blogosphere on any given day? If so, check out The Hotline's Blogometer, which kicks ass is very useful in that regard. As evidence that they seek out only the best web sites, consider that they linked to our group submarine blog Ultraquiet No More during the AS-28 saga...

Break... New topic. Have you checked out the Project Valour-IT (Voice-Activated Laptops for OUR Injured Troops) site yet? Why not? The boys at Castle Argghhh!!! have lots more on the subject. (The project also has a blog.) Even Day By Day is getting into the act. All the cool people are checking it out!

On a blog admin personal note, I'd like to point out that I somehow got promoted to "Large Mammal" in the TTLB Ecosystem, even though my number of links dropped by about 20 while I was away. They must have re-indexed. I expect to drop back down fairly rapidly, but I thought I'd mention it while I could. Thanks to everyone who's linked!

Update 0947 28 Aug: Well, that was fast. I probably wasn't cut out to be a Large Mammal anyway...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home