Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

VP Visits Boise; Teen Girls Featured

The article in today's Idaho Statesman on Vice President Cheney's visit to Boise yesterday went with the "human interest" angle, and featured the reactions from, and pictures of, some of my daughter's friends from high school. My daughter, as you may remember, has gone on to bigger and better things than Mountain View High School, and today we celebrate her 18th birthday. Happy birthday, sweetheart! As an added bonus, she's coming home tomorrow after finishing up her first semester in college, so blogging will probably be somewhat lighter over the next couple of weeks.

Going deep...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the daughter, and to you for having her home, no matter how short.

My daughter is going to be p*****d about the MVHS Young Republicans seeing Cheney. She's a member of the club and nobody told her anything about it.

8/16/2005 3:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just so you know our daughter is really coming home to see her mother NOT her father. I asked her what she missed about home(thinking to myself she would say dear sweet Mom) but only got "Mom I miss central air".LOL But then she redeemed herself by saying she did miss me and wanted to see me second after the central air. At least I beat out OLD Fart head "tiny Bubbles".LOL

8/16/2005 4:41 PM

 
Blogger Kalroy said...

Well heck,

Tell the little squid kid Happy Birthday for me.




Decrepit old wingnut
Kalroy

8/16/2005 6:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home