Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Sub-bloggers Return To The 'Net

One of the original sub-bloggers, "Alexander Hamilton" over at Hamilton's Pamphlets, has posted after a 6+ month absence... he even offered an explanation for his lack of posting. Head on over and welcome him back!

Also, submandave finally posted after a 2+ month absence... three times in all. Of course, he still hasn't permalinked me yet. {/sulking}

3 Comments:

Blogger submandave said...

OK, you link whore, you got it. C'mon, it's not like I'm retired, y'know.

11/01/2005 4:02 PM

 
Blogger G-Man said...

Yeah yeah, forgot to link to you as well.

Oh Honey! Where did I leave that linking device?


NEVERMIND, I found it............

11/01/2005 9:03 PM

 
Blogger Bubblehead said...

Victory is mine!

11/02/2005 2:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home