Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Monday, December 05, 2005

Visit Idaho Blogs, Maybe Win Stuff

Retired Geezer over at Blog Idaho is having a "contest" for his upcoming 50,000th hit. Head on over, and maybe you could be the lucky blogreader to win a valuable Idaho-themed prize! No, it's not a potato...

I would also send you to other Idaho blogs, but the "Idaho Blogring" apparently got discontinued a couple days after I went in the queue to join... I guess they just didn't like me {*sniff*}. Anyway, here are a few other Idaho bloggers...

Going deep...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean like a potato?

12/05/2005 12:48 PM

 
Blogger G-Man said...

Do you guys make your own vodka up there?

12/05/2005 9:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home