Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Because I Worked At CENTCOM...

...I can't comment on the reports that have been coming out about "what happened to Iraq's WMDs", but Ida-blogger extraodinaire Clayton Cramer can:

"The man who served as the no. 2 official in Saddam Hussein's air force says Iraq moved weapons of mass destruction into Syria before the war by loading the weapons into civilian aircraft in which the passenger seats were removed..."

You can also read more over at Michelle Malkin's blog.

Unrelated post-script: That's the second time in two day's I've linked to Clayton. If only there was some way I could get him to notice me...

1 Comments:

Blogger Bubblehead said...

Actually, if you'll note, I didn't comment about it -- I passed information on from other sources to my readers. For all anyone knows, I may be contributing to a disinformation campaign... or may be a 15 year old.

1/27/2006 12:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home