Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Thursday, January 19, 2006

I Admit When I'm Wrong

On Monday, I predicted that the panel in the court martial of RN Captain Robert Tarrant would return a "not guilty" verdict on the two remaining counts of maltreatment of subordinates in "a few minutes". I now freely admit that my prediction was in error.

It took an hour to return the acquittal.

And the guy's still a jerk... a legally exonerated jerk, but a jerk nonetheless. The people who pursued the charges sound like wouldn't be the most fun crowd to go on liberty with, either. All in all, a colossal waste of time for the Brit submarine force.

Going deep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home