Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Nominations Open For 2006 "Bloggies"

The Sixth Annual WebLog Awards have opened the floodgates on the nomination process. I nominated Ninme for Best-Kept-Secret weblog, because she's really good. I didn't nominate Chapomatic for anything, because he already gets enough traffic. I also nominated A. E. Brain for Best Australia or New Zealand weblog, and Ultraquiet No More for Best Group weblog.

If someone could nominate me for Best Topical weblog, that would be great...

Going deep...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, here again, you beat me to the punchline bubblehead. However, no one has nominated me for anything, and I guess thats the best kept secret (lol).


oh yeah,

phhhhhhhhhhhhht

1/05/2006 10:25 PM

 
Blogger Chap said...

How would one nominate an anonymous commenter? That would be quite a trick...

1/06/2006 10:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home