Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Monday, January 02, 2006

Much Too Cute

Because my last post to feature polar bear/submarine interaction is about to drop off the front page, and because no one can ever really have enough pictures of polar bears on their blog, I present (via Undersea Warfare magazine) a picture of an inquisitive young polar bear checking out USS Honolulu (SSN 718) during her Arctic run in October 2003:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonder if that bear thinks it caught the biggest fish or not?

Hmm... its big... its black...
MOOOOOOM I think I caught something!

1/02/2006 2:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This "guy" has a great sense of balance - I'd be in the ice if I leaned this much! ;-D

1/02/2006 4:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home