Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Thursday, January 05, 2006

SubPac Battle "E" Winners

To go along with my post about the winners of the SubLant Battle "E" awards, it looks like someone posted the SubPac message over at Rontini's BBS as well. Here are the winners:

CSS-1: USS La Jolla (SSN 701)
CSS-3: USS Columbia (SSN 771)
CSS-7: USS Cheyenne (SSN 773)
CSS-11: USS Topeka (SSN 754)
CSS-15: USS City of Corpus Christi (SSN 705)
CSS-17: USS Pennsylvania (SSBN 735) -- Blue and Gold
CSS-19: USS Nevada (SSBN 733) -- Blue and Gold

Looking over the other awards, I see that USS La Jolla got the rare sweep of the Battle "E", Engineering "E", and Tactical "T" for Subron ONE. I was also happy to see USS San Francisco (SSN 711) get some recognition with the Engineering "E" and the more obvious award of the Damage Control "DC". On a personal note, I was very happy to see my old boat USS Topeka get her 2nd consecutive "E" (USS Pennsylvania was the other repeat winner), my more recent old boat USS Jimmy Carter (SSN 23) get the Engineering "E" from CSDS-5, and my old CO from the Carter get the Battle "E" with his new boat, USS City of Corpus Christi.

Well done to all!

Update 2348 06 Jan: Here's the official CSP news release on the Battle "E" winners.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joel it is CoCC's third consecutive, Marc

1/09/2006 3:04 AM

 
Anonymous comprar yate said...

Very worthwhile data, lots of thanks for this post.

9/28/2011 3:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home