Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Friday, March 17, 2006

I Don't Wanna Talk About It

Yes, I know my alma mater Kansas lost in the first round of the tournament... again. And yes, I know that they're young, and I shouldn't have been expecting too much out of them this year. It still sucks...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was going to sing "Rock Chalk Chant" for you all but I will spare you all from my wonderful singing voice. Instead I will wave the wheat. So why post? Well I can and I will. KU lost. You heard me: KU lost. You see I am the only person in our family who said Montana will win their game and guess who won. ME:-) Score another basket for the wife.

3/18/2006 11:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home