Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Monday, March 27, 2006

Submarine Golf Cartoon

My local paper, The Idaho Statesman, carries a sports cartoon called "In The Bleachers". It's normally pretty funny, but I liked today's strip more than normal, since it combines two of my favorite topics -- golf and submarines. Click here to check it out; I'll try to get it posted when the Blogger photo function is working better.

Update 2229 27 March: Here's the cartoon --

4 Comments:

Blogger Rick "Doc" MacDonald said...

Love it! Thanks for the post

3/27/2006 9:19 PM

 
Blogger jeffox said...

Hey, isn't that one of those boats with "fairway" planes? :) :)

3/28/2006 12:30 AM

 
Blogger Kevin said...

LMAO

3/29/2006 9:46 PM

 
Anonymous diablo 3 power leveling said...

it's as if you were built with a far more incredible weekend as compared to my own, personal! ha lol, we invested it learning for finals. ughhh.
wonderful blog site, by the way!

8/06/2012 12:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home