Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Another Time Wasting Game

Via Myron posting at Rontini's BBS, click here if you're ready to waste some time. I found out it is possible to get the sledder to make it around a loop, but he gets hung up inside of it. You can also make him crash headfirst into the mountain, thusly:


Update 0206 17 Oct: Actually, I found that by leaving a gap in the loop, you can make him go all the way around -- theoretically, at least. I've gotten the sled to go all the way through, but not with the sledder still aboard.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Ladybug said...

This little game is just plain addictive!

10/20/2006 11:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home